Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do u think 8 7"-10" reds will finish a whole pig? i dont think so. and if i feed it to them i dont want to have to pull out any left overs....grose...

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
well it dose depend on how big the dang thing is, some are way small. i dont see why not. Some, weight a lot, and i meen a lot. then no, and good luck geting it into the tank.
so, call em and get a size

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I dont know.. all that squealing. I say go for it, but please put a muzzle on it beforehand. Or else your friendly neighbor might think domestic violence is happening.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My mom has had a pot belly pig for about 10 years now. There is no way even Mad's Ps could take it out. It is one big, not tall only like 2 feet, but heavy like I'd say 150 pounds at least. I'd be more worried about the tank getting broke.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
MAD piranhas im glad to see your back. now. im not going to get the pig. i would if it was the size of a kitten or if it was small. there is no way that 8 piranhas can take an animal of that size... damn i wish i had 41 piranhas. cause my tank isnt that much smaller then MAD's and i think my tank could handle it...

damn....

tomorrow were feeding my p's a mouse or a rat. i will video tape it. it will be thier first mouse./ moveing animal.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Free to a good home huh? out of curosity what are you going to say if the owner wants to take a look at his/her pet pig after a couple weeks?

but i do think it will make an awsome video. how much is shipping? if each member ponnies up a few bucks and we get enough people, it might happen

1 - 20 of 20 Posts