Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not trying to harsh anyone out but how many of these My pirahna wont eat anything but feeders threads do we need i see like 2 a day
all it takes is a simple topic search or check the pinned threads and we wont have a bunch of ppl who only feed feeders cause its fun to watch them eat trying to figure out why thats all they want if you were a baby and all u ate was candy all you would want is candy right? maybe a mass memo to all newbies about the search option and pinned threds might help i dunno maybe its just me but i doubt it
search and u will recive
peace

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Powder said:
im not trying to harsh anyone out but how many of these My pirahna wont eat anything but feeders threads do we need i see like 2 a day
all it takes is a simple topic search or check the pinned threads and we wont have a bunch of ppl who only feed feeders cause its fun to watch them eat trying to figure out why thats all they want if you were a baby and all u ate was candy all you would want is candy right? maybe a mass memo to all newbies about the search option and pinned threds might help i dunno maybe its just me but i doubt it
search and u will recive
peace
[snapback]850152[/snapback]​
That's how it should work - but, and this applies to every forum you'll find on-line, it works like that only in theory.

Wheter you pin hundreds of threads, answer every question imaginable in an FAQ-section or Info Center, or whatever way you can think of that answers all questions people may or may not ask, people will keep asking the same ol' questions over and over again anyways.
And that's what a forum is all about - if we'd never have repeat questions, PFury would be a terribly dull place.

And in case you haven't noticed: the forum has a nice little thingy called "Thread titles" - it tells you about the contents of a certain topic even before you have opened it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.