Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so last night i went to a party got sh*t faced drank countless cheap beers and a 1/4 of jack d, then woke up beside some girl who has one of the nicest bodies ive seen in a while. HUGE TITS and a great ass, her face isnt all that bad eather but her body takes the cake. Crazy night with a lot more random sh*t but im tired and im going back to sleep i got 2 hours of sleep..........6am-8am cuz the kids cleaning lady was comming and we had to ship out....

put the stories of the night prior in here BOUNCE when needed and entertain us....

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
uhhh, one time i went to a friend's house, got super drunk off of straight bacardi superior with no chaser. we played pool, had fun, i was loud...the next morning i woke up with my hand in this chick's bra and my pants, along with hers were undone. it was funny because it was the same girl that everyone kept trying to get with...though i'm pretty sure we didn't have sex.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
oh yeah, there was another time when i was at a sorority party. this was pretty embarassing. the entire time i was sitting, mingling, drinking, and smoking. by the time we were done, i had drank about 8 beers and 6 shots of belvedere [that's alot, seeing as how i'm only 140lbs]. and we split an 1/8 between 4 of us.

anyhow, we stand up to walk around the party and the next thing you know everything starts spinning and i sorta stumble. and it was like straight out of a movie, i saw everything turn sideways...i collapsed, lol. my friends had to lift me by my legs and arms and were carrying me out. just as we got to the doorway i came to. and my friends, being just as fucked up as i was, bashed my head into the doorway. they threw me into the bed of my friend's truck and still didn't think i was awake, even though i was. iwas just too fucked up to talk. so they took a cup of cold ass f*cking beer and poured it all over me.

needless to say, i started screaming "I'M AWAKE YOU FUCKHEAD"

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
Like 2-3 nights ago, we went to this little bar, to listen to some local band, john creager, I think, anyhow, I drank 2 40's before I got there, cause I knew beer would be more than I can afford.
So I get there, im buzzing DAMN good, get a bud light and a shot of JD, Im by the stairs, by the dance floor, and this focker is on a step higher than me, motherfocker falls on me out of no where! I sidestep and BOOM, sumbitch hits the floor like a bag of rocks!

I was pissed off, cause I thought he was trying to steal my beer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.