Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
I think alot of people will agree the post whores should have there own section on the board named post here post whores like theres one for piranhas there should be one for post whores.
there are alot of messed up topics like i made it to a 1000. How do you feel about that xenon

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys completly missed what I was saying, even in the lounge you cross a certain line like a post with the idea I have 1000 posts thats never mind this whole topic.

It is just annoying

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
JEARBEAR said:
You guys completly missed what I was saying, even in the lounge you cross a certain line like a post with the idea I have 1000 posts thats never mind this whole topic.

It is just annoying
so what do you want? the lounge to be a place for discussion about anything but only on topic?
and another lounge designed for de-railing threads?
how would that work?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
i think post whores on pfury should be tagged and monitored, like an animal......and if you don't like it, don't read it.....but it's kind of hard isn't it?
... LOL, that is a funny way at looking at it...

...and Innes I think hes just trying to say that he doesn't like stupid topics that relate to nothing that nobody cares about... I mean if you want to start up a thread about your favorite car or something, go for it. But stuff like .... i was put on this planet to cuddle with my girlfriend... , not mentioning any names are more less a waste of valuabe reading time to just about all members. I mean that may be true... but I dont like to read about kids cuddling etc... give us some more imformative info

...and just so you are clear Innes, all the people that have said you are a post whore are wrong, I mean you may occasionally but the majority of your posts are actually more the less informative, you are just an active and responsive member, Keep up the good work :smile:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Thanks snowcichlid, but the fact remains that the topics in the lounge appeal to differant people, I personally don't like the car ones, but quite like the melodramatic ones of failing relationships, but I could understand if others didn't.
but they still belong in the same forum - the Lounge

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Olson said:
BTW..throw this out there...if whore posting in the lounge is such a problem make it so post counts do not count in this forum?
You do that and people are still gonna want their skulls so they're just going to end up ruining all the other forums that were specifically designed for not post whoring.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts