Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems like we have a new one ah**cough cough newbie4life cough cough** gotta go to work be back in a week

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
pcrose said:
seems like we have a new one ah**cough cough newbie4life cough cough** gotta go to work be back in a week
[snapback]921798[/snapback]​
arnt you filos bytch? does he know you've crossed the imginary line? get back on filos side man,your not my bytch....YET.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
its not getting old ... it IS old, and has been for a very long time. newbie4now just doesn't have a life of his own. he revolves around filo, and can't go a day without trying to bash him at least once.

·
3,901 Posts
NEWBIE4NOW said:
pcrose said:
arnt you filos bytch? does he know you've crossed the imginary line? get back on filos side man,your not my bytch....YET.
[snapback]921824[/snapback]​
That damned red X is getting old.

·
Registered
666 Posts
its awsome you guys are giving me all your attention.its nice to see how many of you have no lives and youd rather sit here giving stupid catch phrases and posting stupid pics to make a guy you dont know look bad and to try and look good in front of people you dont know has well..all in hopes of trying to be allowed into the piranha-fury family clique to be knowin has a kool bro..lol again thankyou for your time.

·
Registered
423 Posts
NEWBIE4NOW said:
its awsome you guys are giving me all your attention.its nice to see how many of you have no lives and youd rather sit here giving stupid catch phrases and posting stupid pics to make a guy you dont know look bad and to try and look good in front of people you dont know has well..all in hopes of trying to be allowed into the piranha-fury family clique to be knowin has a kool bro..lol again thankyou for your time.:rasp:
[snapback]922067[/snapback]​
funny because you have posted what 670 time in the last 2 months......
PWNT BEOOTCH!
+ filo has never been a dick to anyone as far as I can see...IMO

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
User said:
NEWBIE4NOW said:
pcrose said:
[snapback]921824[/snapback]​
That damned red X is getting old.
[snapback]922011[/snapback]​
AGREED -- do you know how to post avatar?

NEWBIE4NOW said:
its awsome you guys are giving me all your attention.its nice to see how many of you have no lives and youd rather sit here giving stupid catch phrases and posting stupid pics to make a guy you dont know look bad and to try and look good in front of people you dont know has well..all in hopes of trying to be allowed into the piranha-fury family clique to be knowin has a kool bro..lol again thankyou for your time.:rasp:
[snapback]922067[/snapback]​
That is very funny.. everything you just said has applied to you in the last month or so..

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I have no idea what this thread is about.
Or even why it should stay...

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I have no idea what this thread is about.
Or even why it should stay...
[snapback]922295[/snapback]​
It's about Mozilla Firefox kicking the crap out of everything, Some guy getting pissy at some other guy who is in turn getting pissy at everyone, and KQ mistakenly thinking that flaming Filo has been old for a long time, when in fact it's just recently falling out of fashion among the hip and trendy folk in Paris' fashion district.

So seriously though, doesn't Firefox own?

·
3,901 Posts
NEWBIE4NOW said:
the red x is my avatar dumbass..lol i had posted it in my sig too let other knows that,,then took it out of my sig.
[snapback]922365[/snapback]​

That appairs to be your avatar, unless you purposely fucked up the URL which I guess you did. Might want to add it back into your signture if there's enough room. Calling someone a dumbass over something understandably gay to begin with - red X is even more gay.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.