Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post a pic where do you orginal from or your parent are from..either here or over sea, background etc.. are good.. let see some good, nice, natural pic...and tell us where you from.

I'm from Laos....

Attachments

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts

best country in the world...thats the southern most point known as galle...thats not the whole city tho thats just the colonial village...

·
5,336 Posts
This is my home, for 22 years... Missoula, MT i have traveled around the world and seen 2 places i enjoy more, but that could never be year round... i can snowboard in the winter, and ride MX in the summer and fall... wouldnt give it up for anything

and the mission mountains just north of here, 10 minutes across the reservation... yeah i said it! and i left the picture big... cause its awesome, if its a prob adjust accordingly....

And you can take a look at the "griz cam" atop the tallest building on campus... you can even controll it and look around the valley... pretty sweet :nod: check it out during the day, its twice as cool

GRIZ cam

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is my home, for 22 years... Missoula, MT i have traveled around the world and seen 2 places i enjoy more, but that could never be year round... i can snowboard in the winter, and ride MX in the summer and fall... wouldnt give it up for anything

And you can take a look at the "griz cam" atop the tallest building on campus... you can even controll it and look around the valley... pretty sweet :nod: check it out during the day, its twice as cool

GRIZ cam
very nice skunk.. here is a few more from my country..

Attachments

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
Born on Long Island
Lived close to this spot for 12 years

Attachments

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts

I wonder if im the only non-American born citizen on here who COULD be president?

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
scarborough ontario is where i was born but scarborough is now a part of Toronto

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts