Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i might have to get rid of my tanks in the upcoming weeks..

about two/three weeks ago a tank of mine sprung a leak and since have been thinking about what i should do. it was my 30g that i kept my irritan in. i have a 30g+ hex tank and it was cycled doing nothing so i put the irritan in there for the time being. it was a horrible experience and i hope none of you suffer the same. i've moved home from college since the last semester and have been living in my parent's basement where i keep my 4 fish tanks. my dad got upset when he heard my tank leaked and asked me to keep only one tank. i'm definitly going to keep my vinny rhom. i might be able to convince him to let me keep 2 tanks so i won't have to sell my p's.. but if i must, i will be selling my 3.5" TL irritan. i will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
sorry to hear that man. keep us posted. if you need to get rid of him let us know. my brother is considering an irritan, i'm in jersey, and he would be really well cared for. not to be hasty.

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
Only one tank? I would get a bigger tank and divide it up for your fish. A 125 would divide nicely for your fish. Hell, even a 55 would be ok with them that small. Thats what I would do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts