Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found a portuguese dealer near by my home thought it was impossible, now i only need a extra €, to the tank setup (never think it was so much costly)
do you think 30€ for a red belly with 6cm cheap???? :smile:

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
I don't know euros. But if it is more than american dollars. Id say yes it is expensive.
Edit; yes 30 euros is 34.91 american. That is pricey

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Here in Holland, I pay between 3 and 10 euro's for a 3-6cm. redbelly, depending on the store and availability...
Yesterday, I saw 15-18cm. reds for only 20 euro's, so to me, the price you mentioned is pretty high. But then again, if a fish is very rare in a certain area, you can expect high prices... In my hometown, they are pretty common, so they're not very expensive.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
as judazzz said its down to supply so prices vary from place to place if the are not that common in your area you tend to pay a premium.
if you cant get them anywhere else the price is irrelavent
dixon

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
If you really want to keep piranha's (and believe me, you won't regret it one second
), then the price is indeed irrelevant, like Dixon said. Spending lots of money on a couple of fish may hurt a bit in your wallet, but that is forgotten as soon as you see your reds swimming around in their tank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts