Registered
2,584 Posts

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
Markosaur said:
Personally i dont care one bit

[snapback]906947[/snapback]​
Why not? Just cuz you don't beleive in the religion, doesn't mean you can't show compassion.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Markosaur said:
to me he is just another human, i guess im supposed to show compassion to billions of other humans.

[snapback]907122[/snapback]​
How about not saying anything if you don't have anything nice to say ?

·
Registered
645 Posts
thats a shame that he is back in the hospital again, he is a busy man for an 84 year old. Hopefully this time round he will fully recover from the flu.

·
4,053 Posts
"I don't do religion either." If I was religious I'd lead toward the protestant side of the church and not the catholic side. Seriously, I believe its time for change, although this may not the time. Anyway, I'm going to keep my real feeling about the pope to myself.

·
In Istanbul we won it 5 times!
5,612 Posts
the guy has been frail for years now, but I have a feeling that he wont see this year out. I dont believe in religion but still sad to see someone some many people seem to look up to die.

BTW- WilliamBradly, your signature is disturbing!! Although kinda looks like me

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
elTwitcho said:
it will be good when his replacement takes over.
[snapback]907062[/snapback]​
Yup, some fresh blood and a line of thoughts that's (hopefully) a bit more in touch with reality would be a good thing, for the church and its image as well as its followers.

·
In Istanbul we won it 5 times!
5,612 Posts
Judazzz said:
Yup, some fresh blood and a line of thoughts that's (hopefully) a bit more in touch with reality would be a good thing, for the church and its image as well as its followers.
[snapback]907311[/snapback]​
'church' and 'intouch with reality' in the same sentence!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts