Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm pissed off!!
My son has been working his ass off to make the Canadian rifle team.For 3 years he has been going to a CFB to take the Canadian sniper course.He wants to go to Bisley england and represent his country.
Lately he has had a sore throat.So he goes to the medics to see whats wrong.They tell him that it might be something everyone else can catch, so he can't shoot in a rifle match that more or less decides if he makes the team or not!
WTF is that? They say it don't matter if he can outshoot 90% of the actual team(which he can) It only matters that someone else might get sick?!?
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS sh*t!!!
Sorry but I'm mad as hell.
Later
Eric

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
what regiment is he in?? who exactly is not letting him participate?? medics, rifle officers??? cuz thats bullshiet man
u can just freakin tell those guys that he has healed and the sore throat was nothing or just show up to the competition neways
never heard of that happen...

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AzNP said:
what regiment is he in?? who exactly is not letting him participate?? medics, rifle officers??? cuz thats bullshiet man
u can just freakin tell those guys that he has healed and the sore throat was nothing or just show up to the competition neways
never heard of that happen...
Hi.He's in the Lincoln & Welland Regiment.
He can't just show up at the shoot unfortunately,because he is presently stationed at Connaught ACNSTC.(Near Ottawa)
The training center has to provide transportation to CFB Borden for the shoot. So he can't just show up.
The other piss off about this is,he was healthy as a horse when he went to their camp,he's been there all summer and now he's quarentined(sp) because of a possible contagious disease.Well, if he has one HE PICKED IT UP THERE.But no one else has been restricted to barracks.
And Dixon,thanks for understanding,you hit it right on the head as I see it.
Later
Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.