Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im hearing alot of argureing about post horing or sh*t like that there lots of argurments about it people are saying "oh heres the post whore welcoming committie" and sh*t like that

i just want to put a end to this once and for all were not here to bitch at each other where here to help each other about piranhas and other fish not to bitch

so please can well all put a stop to all this if people are worried about how many posts they have let them just ignore it

im not here to start an argument so please dont argue about this i just want to see it STOP!

thank you for reading this

Signed:your concernd site member, Piranha198220

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Doesnt matter to me.. I really take it no mind if Im called a post whore/junkie/slut. Im here to have fun and give informative opinions when needed.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Just remember if everyone only had 100 posts the site would be rubbish!

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
These issues have been addressed. A lot of the time when someone is calling someone a post whore on this site it is joking. After all, I am the biggest post slut of the site!

I like what you had to say piranha198220 but most of the post whore talk you see is joking (see above). On occassion some people get annoyed by the frequent "I got 4 skulls with red eyes!" threads in the Lounge. All in all though, I think this joint is pretty relaxed with minimal drama.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
But I was OFICIALLY VOTED p-Furys postwhore champion over you, fishman2,az tha kid, marco and *USMC*sPiKeY despite the fact that I have never had as many posts as you - remember?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
how about a new poll for this months then?
you can't just self-claim public voted titles.

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
Innes said:
how about a new poll for this months then?
you can't just self-claim public voted titles.
Innes you are such a good distraction from work!!! I can claim whatever I want..... I am Xenon *beats his chest*

·
18,504 Posts
See P198220.. this conversation with Innes and Xenon is a perfect example of being a slut poster!!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
See P198220 - this excample from RhomZilla is a perfect excample of double posting (a popular and effective postwhore trick
)

·
18,504 Posts
Innes said:
See P198220 - this excample from RhomZilla is a perfect excample of double posting (a popular and effective postwhore trick
)
I dont know what your talikng about.. and if does/did happen, it was a mere honest to goodness mistake. Blame it on my mouse clicker..

BTW: CONGRATS on your BLUE SKULLZ!!! :
: Ill be waiting for you to post it in the Lounge.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Innes said:
Just remember if everyone only had 100 posts the site would be rubbish!
true...

cockknocker:i haven't heard that word in hella long..funny..
good 1 x

innes the cockknocker/postwhore

·
18,504 Posts
Xenon said:
piranha198220 said:
well why dont we vote on the offical post whore
...lol
NOOOOOO Not again!!! There is one of those like every week. ack.
And it'll be a non-stop ongoing thing!!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
i think innes post counts talks for itself

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.