Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need id

· Registered
10,778 Posts
from your other thread, quoting myself...

i believe that is a

Tetraodon palembangensis
max size =about 19 CM-- or 7 inches
enviroment=freshwater

parrot will not go good with him, puffers have toxic skin, if the parrot attacks, they will prob BOTH end up dead.

anyone else is always welcome to chime in though

· I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,119 Posts
That is a beautiful AMAZON PUFFER!!!!!(Collomesus Acellus)
This spiece is pure freshwater and with a very carefull selection you can have a variety of tankmates with it.

Colomesus Acellus

p.s. Puffers Don't have toxine (tetraodotoxine) on their skin.They have but internal.......

· I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,119 Posts
shoe997bed263 said:
that is an awsome looking puffer. how big is he? i have herd that they can get very large. filo stikes again.
[snapback]872208[/snapback]​
That is A Colomesus Acellus (Amazon Puffer) in nature they can grow uo to 15cm but in aquarium they will each most 8cm....

· Registered
375 Posts
i have some redbellies but im not sure if i would want to sell(had second thoughts)
sorry.... did you check lfs because the one by me has a 2.5 black for $49.99 they also have a few redbellies and their in the process of trying to get me some caribe

---ohh yeah i live in port washington Wi and the store is called Sea scapes
theres another huge shop in milwaukee Wi called hoffers marine land pets, they have tons of piranahs all different sizes (mainly red bellies) but im sure they could order a different kind for you.

sorry for the dissapointment i hope i was some help and if you still cant find any just pm me and i might reconsider,

Adam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.