Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
so my wife has decided that 4 years of me is enough and has requested that i please move out immediately, therefore i am going to have to sell my entire collection as i will not be able to take it with me. pick up or meeting you with in a reasonable distance . if your interested or have any questions please contact me at [email protected],as my ability to get on here will be sporadic.

SORRY NO MORE SHIPPING, WEATHER IS GETTING TO BAD FOR ME TO RISK

5" gibbus $100
8" marginatus $75

75 gallon tanks, full set up, tank hood, lights, power-filter,heater and power-heads included $200,obo no stands
don't want all the extras, contact me we can work something out, i dont want to have to rent a storage unit for these. only 2 left

·
LionHart
16,272 Posts
Slammin' deals...

If you'd ship I'd take the rhom and the elong...

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
great guy easy to work with and knows how to ship fish

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Slammin' deals...

Rhom isnt available for shipping, says in post.
[/quote]
i checked into shipping rate for that rhom and with the way he would need to be packed to make the trip fed ex wanted between $350 to $700 depending where in the u.s.a. you are, you could probably buy a round trip plane ticket and fly here and back with the fish sitting in a bucket in the seat next to you cheaper

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,760 Posts
Slammin' deals...

Rhom isnt available for shipping, says in post.
[/quote]
i checked into shipping rate for that rhom and with the way he would need to be packed to make the trip fed ex wanted between $350 to $700 depending where in the u.s.a. you are, you could probably buy a round trip plane ticket and fly here and back with the fish sitting in a bucket in the seat next to you cheaper
[/quote]

You could, but it probably wouldn't like being in 3 oz. or less of water.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
How much would shipping be to 48173? For the scapularus.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just to be clear, THERE IS NO LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE,as stated in first post. i'm not a vendor i don't have a bunch of each fish sitting around to replace it if its D.O.A., i'm just a regular guy who has some past experience in shipping fish, i know how to get the job done properly, but if something does go wrong, there is nothing i can do about it, this happens sometimes when you ship fish.i'm not selling these for profit like vendors do, i'm just looking for good homes among good people for my collection. if your not willing to take the risk, please do not ask me to ship, because i dont want to have a dispute like the one i'm having now, i'd rather take them to lfs and hope they get good homes that way.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.