Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
ok lets hear whats the stupidest things your p or p's do or have done.....im observing right now my p's (4 caribe and 2 reds) swimming along my back wall one after another after another etc....they swim on the bottom to the left side of the tank, and one in a while they stop and all stare in a row at the power head for like 5 seconds, then (most of the time) they ALL squeeze themselves behind my power head, poke out go to the top swim to the right swim behind my suction part for my filter and it goes on and on and on and on....been doin this for like 45 minutes so far.....maybe its the shrimp

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
I wouldn' called it stupid piranhas....Every fish or any kind of fish got different personality, all growing stage are different as well.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
when i had my reds, they would actually line up in the middle of the tank, and tank turns going into the powerhead for about 5-8 seconds, one after the other. go in, swim, go to the back of the line, then the front guy would go in.

i noticed them doing it atleast once a week usually for about an hour, doing their weekly workout haha

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
I've never tested the IQ of my fish, but I suspect that it's higher than some people out there.

Oscars are considered by many experts to be the most intelligent fish.
There have been many cases where they have been taught tricks, like jumping through hoops held above the water, "Rolling over" and such.

I had an oscar for many years, and I swear that guy was thinking deep thoughts!

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
one of my 4 reds actually trys to attack his reflection in the glass its sooo funny ill try and video it
lol...when i go to the LFS he has no gravel on the bottom of one of his tanks, and i see the reds just givin er with its reflection...hilarious if u ask me

·
Registered
405 Posts
also when they were young i moved quick and 1 of my reds seemed to give hiself concusion by hitting the glass at the other end of the tank hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
my MAC installed windows XP on my computer....right after his quantum physics class

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.