Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
My Rhom could kick your Rhom's ass!
4,697 Posts
Well with da bears having a bye and playing the way they did on new years its been a tough last week and a half--- but its now thursday folks and the countdown to sunday is on!!! this IS the biggest game Ive yet to watch in the 15+ years ive been watching the bears--- its a must win--- the NFC championship not as much but if they lose to the hawks heads are gonna role in chi town! As everyone will notice I have changed my avatar to rexy--- i will change it once a day up until sunday--- there are 4 days left and 4 key bears that i will have labeled as the KING... basically the 4 people I believe have the biggest role in the outcome........ I know none of you will be able to handle the daily anticipation---- tough sh*t!!! GO BEARS!

on a sidenote: HHH did in fact tear his right quadriceps tendon(right off the bone) Sunday night in a ppv--- he will be out for around 6 months--- he tore his left quad back in 01, in which he returned to the ring on RAW January 7th 2002.... yep the SAME DAY he tore his right- 5 years later!!! crazy! (why wasnt there a thread on this?)

·
Indianapolis Football
12,194 Posts
Yes !

I wonder how many ways can Rex Grossman f*ck his team on Sunday ?

·
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha--- yeah im just hoping he gives 100% and is "prepared" for this matchup--- im thinkin rexy has a great game and tears the hawks d up,,, but they are calling for some shitty weather on sunday.... cold, snow/ice, and wind-

·
I Love Me Some Me
5,987 Posts
Da Bears

p.s. but get rid of Grossman as your picture......

p.s. he's a loser

p.s. a big loser

·
4,697 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HA! The good ol Bears fan who hates his qb.... I bet you were one of those same fans that were going nuts to get him in the lineup at the end of last year over kyle? ... i dont get you people...

and ps if you read my post rex will be replaced by another player tommorow am

·
Indianapolis Football
12,194 Posts
haha--- yeah im just hoping he gives 100% and is "prepared" for this matchup--- im thinkin rexy has a great game and tears the hawks d up,,, but they are calling for some shitty weather on sunday.... cold, snow/ice, and wind-
If he gives 100 %, the Seahawks win in a blowout

You better hope, he doesn't do anything besides handing the ball off and an ocassional short pass..

·
I Love Me Some Me
5,987 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HA! The good ol Bears fan who hates his qb.... I bet you were one of those same fans that were going nuts to get him in the lineup at the end of last year over kyle? ... i dont get you people...

Have you ever met him? Not only was he an IR ranger his first two years, he's an extremely big asshole. Orten is the man. Oh and hasnt he had like 3 games this year with under 5 as his QB rating? I've been a bears fan since birth and am from Chicago. The chicago people as a whole dont like rex. Boooooo

·
Indianapolis Football
12,194 Posts
I cant wait man, it will be interesting to see who will get the chance to lose to the Chargers
Baltimore will get upset... Colts win. But I wouldn't be surprised if Patriots upset San Diego as well.. Marty sucks in the playoffs

G

·
Yea, the Saints are my fav. team behind the Bills and Chargers. Mostly because of Drew Brees! I dont think the Saints have a superbowl team yet tho.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,194 Posts
Yea, the Saints are my fav. team behind the Bills and Chargers. Mostly because of Drew Brees! I dont think the Saints have a superbowl team yet tho.
Yup. Brees is a major reason why I won the pfury fantasy league

And I saw him play a few times when he played at Purdue..

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts

Have you ever met him? Not only was he an IR ranger his first two years, he's an extremely big asshole. Orten is the man. Oh and hasnt he had like 3 games this year with under 5 as his QB rating? I've been a bears fan since birth and am from Chicago. The chicago people as a whole dont like rex. Boooooo
[/quote]

Once, at a party. I thought he was a pretty cool guy... maybe it was the booze tho, who knows.

·
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

[/quote]

dude- i havent met rex and doubt i ever will--- im more concerned about what he does on the field- i mean we are sorrounded by assholes(lot of them living in chi)--- so what? you think all the nfl players are "MR nice guys?" rex does lead the league in games with a passer rating under 40, but also leads the league in games with a rating over 100--- so theres an argument there--- hes young man, first full season as a qb--- look back at the numbers of manning and brady their first full year- basically identical--- NOW IM NOT SAYING that he is gonna turn out like those guys but damnit give the guy a chance atleast.... Ill admit i cant stand undersized qb's, but sh*t ive seen rex make alot of plays that i havent seen many make! he might end up turning to sh*t... ALL IM SAYING IS GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE he is 17-6 as a starter? or the bears can just go back to their good ol 2-3 different qb's per season like they have been since the early 90's---

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.