Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this have brought up already, but i would like to see a plants tank of the month..

We have seem some good plants tank lately and it would be to share and have some contest for it.

same rules for the picture of the month..

what you guys/gurls think

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I like this idea...but it would be Dippy winning the first month, and then a few sad attempts winning in the months that Dippy couldnt enter and then Dippy winning again....hahah

Lol...i say we do it

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
do i win ?

Plant Water Luggage and bags Pet supply Wood

Attachments

·
4,895 Posts
why not

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Dippy isnt the only one with nice planted tanks... BS has one, Harry has one, I have one, and I am sure there are quite a few others.

Also, if people saw all of the tanks it may give them ideas on how to improve upon theirs.

I think once the upgrade is completed this could be a possibility, or at least get back to doing a tank of the month or something... people want to be able to show off what they put all of their hard work into.

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dippy isnt the only one with nice planted tanks... BS has one, Harry has one, I have one, and I am sure there are quite a few others.

Also, if people saw all of the tanks it may give them ideas on how to improve upon theirs.

I think once the upgrade is completed this could be a possibility, or at least get back to doing a tank of the month or something... people want to be able to show off what they put all of their hard work into.
that is right!..not only one person have nice plants tank...i know there is a lot of peoples in here to that have it.

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
Yep. We all try to help in the Aquatic Plant forum, so more ppl readily have access to getting a planted tank going.
Nice ones popping up lately!

·
4,895 Posts

that is right!..not only one person have nice plants tank...i know there is a lot of peoples in here to that have it.

[/quote]
thanks mate

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
You could have different categories...like light intensity, CO2 or non CO2, ferts no ferts...stuff like that to make it open to those who dont have the greatest because they dont have everything possible to make their plants strive. Just a thought

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i think having a tank of the month is a GREAT idea, well i think it would help ppl want to make there tanks better, seeing wat other ppl have done and incorperating it in their tanks. which in turn you might win the months contest also your fish will thank you for it too.

i hope this lasts
dark FrOsT

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
that will be great...
then there should be planted tanks hall of fame (w/c i believe dippy and therizman will be the first two)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I believe that it would help out tremendously to anyone who is looking into starting a planted tank. It would help give them ideas on how they could attempt to set up their tanks. It would also give them names of people who they could ask for help with information. There are definately enough nice tanks out there to have a winner every month.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
yeah lets go for it. But we need someone to manage it. and stick to it. And if they aren't around we need someone as their back up.
Look at the MOTM thing. we haven't had it in 3 months.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts