Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been thinking about taking a fishing trip in south america for awhile now and now that i got the money i'm going to do it. i was thinking about going to brazil but i don't speak portuguese and i don't have anywhere to stay so a hotel would cost $$ but i remembered my grandfather is retired and he lives in Lima peru so i have somewhere to crash but i'm wondering what would be the closest part to lima to go fishing at? i think lima is west of the andes mountains and it's too cold for P's or the amazon to be there so what's the closet place that has a jungle?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Lucky you

Well, if dont get any responses here, try asking some of our sponsers. Im sure they can be of some assistance. Or maybe Frank too.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Lucky you :nod:

Well, if dont get any responses here, try asking some of our sponsers. Im sure they can be of some assistance. Or maybe Frank too.
good luck....ask franf for further information :nod:

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have a Condo in Lima (going in Feb)and fly to Iquitos every so often. $250 U.S and a 1hr Plane ride to the amazon.
there are no good fishing spots in Lima well for P's
let me know if you need anymore help

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Best person to ask is George from Shark Aqurium, our sponsor in this site....He been around there to collect piranha. He is your best bet.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Mu Cus went there as she was leading her first support effort group or something. She said they were swimming while others were catching Piranha's. and they were told not to pee in the water or parasites can get up you know what. haha

Also a person in the group got bed bugs lol.

I wouldnt mind going to go fishing

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a Condo in Lima (going in Feb)and fly to Iquitos every so often. $250 U.S and a 1hr Plane ride to the amazon.
there are no good fishing spots in Lima well for P's
let me know if you need anymore help
damn $250 for a ride to the amazon. i would rather stay in a hotel near the amazon and not go to lima. the only reason i didn't want to go to brazil is because i don't speak portugese but since i speak spanish i was thinking peru. i wanna go somewhere where i can catch payara peacock bass and P's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts