Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
rhombeus
Joined
·
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pizza is by far one of my favorite foods i can never get sick of - pepperoni sidebacon and xcheese on thin crust! what toppings do you order
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,223 Posts
Damn gorgonzola cheese! They have some crazy toppings in Holland!!! I like to get pepperoni and jalepenos
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
Xenon said:
Damn gorgonzola cheese! They have some crazy toppings in Holland!!! I like to get pepperoni and jalepenos
Damn Dutch?!?
Gorgonzola actually is Italian, just as pizza itself happens to be (nope, even though you crazy yanks wish to claim it, it's not an American invention...
)

And for the record, if there's one thing that doesn't belong on a pizza, it's jalepenos...
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
extra cheese as many times as I can afford.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
I love Hawaiian Pizza, for those that dont know what that is, its just ham and and pineapple. By the way Im sure if they consider anchovies a topping for pizza then jalepeños can be considered one too.
 

·
Death is fair to everyone.
Joined
·
5,310 Posts
I think an italian invented it in the u.s.a.? I said think.
Pizza Pizza
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
Raptor said:
I think an italian invented it in the u.s.a.? I said think.
Pizza Pizza
You mean pizza was invented by an Italian immigrant in America???


If not, forget the rest of this post...

If so, your mistaken.
Italians were eating pizza way before the first European set his feet onto American soil. It used to be the food of the poor Italians, but after Queen (or whatever) Marguerita from Napels ordered it to her palace (it was a pizza with tomate sauce, cheese and origano: the presentday pizza marguerita
), it slowly became widespread throughout the world.
This is more or less how it went......
 

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
Judazzz said:
Raptor said:
I think an italian invented it in the u.s.a.? I said think.
Pizza Pizza
You mean pizza was invented by an Italian immigrant in America???


If not, forget the rest of this post...

If so, your mistaken.
Italians were eating pizza way before the first European set his feet onto American soil. It used to be the food of the poor Italians, but after Queen (or whatever) Marguerita from Napels ordered it to her palace (it was a pizza with tomate sauce, cheese and origano: the presentday pizza marguerita
), it slowly became widespread throughout the world.
This is more or less how it went......
Pizza history
 

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
Joined
·
7,760 Posts
Innes said:
Innes said:
vegans don't eat cheese, it is an animal by-product.
cough*stupid americans*cough
Yup i knew that also, but i live in the states so i am stupid? hehe
They also are not to drink milk, only soy, and no eggs.
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
bobme said:
Innes said:
Innes said:
vegans don't eat cheese, it is an animal by-product.
cough*stupid americans*cough
Yup i knew that also, but i live in the states so i am stupid? hehe
They also are not to drink milk, only soy, and no eggs.
yes you are also stupid
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top