Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Never really understood people's fascination with pitbulls, and I feel it's inappropriate to compare them to piranhas. Piranhas are the result of millions of years of natural evolution, Pitbulls on the other hand are a "man made species" in that pitbulls never occured naturally but are just the result of human interference and breeding for certain "desirable" characteristics...like any bred dog or domesticated animal... of course I realize with responsible owners pitbulls can be great pets...but a piranha is an entirely natural creation, that's how nature made it. I wonder if people would be interested in somekind of super aggresive artificial laboratory created piranha bred for fighting? a pitbull piranha, i'm sure someone is working on it

what ever turns you on
, so long as no one gets hurt cause then ya got a law suit on your hands.

· Registered
2,647 Posts
im number 6900 to sign...

· Registered
10,778 Posts
mypiranhas said:
Never really understood people's fascination with pitbulls, and I feel it's inappropriate to compare them to piranhas. Piranhas are the result of millions of years of natural evolution, Pitbulls on the other hand are a "man made species" in that pitbulls never occured naturally but are just the result of human interference and breeding for certain "desirable" characteristics...like any bred dog or domesticated animal... of course I realize with responsible owners pitbulls can be great pets...but a piranha is an entirely natural creation, that's how nature made it. I wonder if people would be interested in somekind of super aggresive artificial laboratory created piranha bred for fighting? a pitbull piranha, i'm sure someone is working on it

what ever turns you on
, so long as no one gets hurt cause then ya got a law suit on your hands.
[snapback]861247[/snapback]​
cus they think they need to own a dog that is notorious for biting people and then "keep it tame and loving"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.