Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pit Bulldog Joins Holiday Family Brawl

ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - A family fight turned uglier when their pet pit bulldog joined the brawl. Christina Lyman told authorities she was trying to break up a Christmas evening altercation between her brother and sister, Nicholas Lyman, 19, and Yvonne Lyman, 22, both of Indianapolis.

That's when the family owned pit bull entered the fray and ``turned on all three parties,'' according to Cpl. Chad Gillenwater of the Hawkins County Sheriff's Department.

Arriving at the home, Gillenwater said he found dents in the siding, a broken storm window and torn screen from the fight, and Yvonne Lyman outside in a ``violent and intoxicated state.''

The officer found Nicholas Lyman and Christina Lyman inside. Both appeared to have been drinking as well.

All three Lymans were suffering from dog bites and had to be taken to the emergency room for treatment.

Nicholas and Yvonne Lyman were charged with domestic violence assault. Yvonne Lyman also was charged with disorderly conduct. They face a Jan. 12 arraignment in Hawkins County Sessions Court.

No action was taken against the dog.
lol pwned by their own dog. I would never take that sh*t from my dog. haha

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
hahaha, 0wned. just another reason to make me more convinced that pibulls are not meant to be pets, I don't hate them though.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Not a lot of dogs wouldnt bite in that case. That sh*t stresses out dogs like crazy. It happens to be a pit bull so it makes news. Golden Retriever, you never would have heard about it. Oh well! I have owned a lot of dogs and none of them stayed too calm during an altercation. Dogs bite in a case like that. Lol to them and good thing nothing happened to the dog.

·
Registered
815 Posts
my best mates dogs like that hes got 2 rotties there awsome but if we play fight hes learnt them not to bite but they will pin you down and theyre big enough to pin a 6ft+ guy down is very funy to watch.

there was a thing in the paper in the uk where a women was looking after a pals rottie and it attacked her and she had to have both feet removed coz of the damage to them ouch.
but will never stop me ownin a mean gaurd dog

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.