Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Texas Justice
2,016 Posts
It did not show it in that video, but the fat bitch in the red dress had ordered that dog to attack. She and that dog should be destroyed, it is not the dogs fault, but now that dog is dangerous

· Registered
351 Posts
just buy ur post i see u dont know much about thr breed its self. and 4 ur little clipi really dont think u even know what started it. so i will tell u the lady in the pink dress was the owner of the dog she was found guilty of training the dog to be mean and also letting the dog just run up and down the street when it wanted to and the man in the white shirt was the neighbor who put in the complant cause the dog was running around and would let him out his car or house cannt remmeber . the lady in pink keep say'n that the dog was so nice and to leave r she will let him out etc.... so when the animal lady try'd to catch him she missed and hegot her. the dog end up be'n killed because of a bad onwer not because of the breed.

and i am not going to fuss over this with u
so case closed
and if u r wanting to know how i know what happend cause it took place a long ass time ago

· Registered
6,976 Posts
no one won. the lady was an a$$hole and a beautiful dog was destroyed for obeying its owner who was a demented obese b*tch. I have seen that years ago and it always pisses me off, eventually I will stop watching it.

· Registered
372 Posts
Filo said:
Well since some have had their say, I will say mine. I think it is good these dogs are illegal in some areas and hopefully it will prevent sh*t like this happening. Not to mention ive been attacked by one before...

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=dog%20f...bull%20attacks2
[snapback]868929[/snapback]​
Don't be foolish. It could just as well have been a rottie, dobe or German Shepherd, but it made the news because it was an APBT mix.

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
To this Day, I dont blame the Dogs.
Its the Owners Fault.
Back in CA my neighbors dog, Pitbull, used to come over into our yard, and wouldnt let my mom in the car. He had his dogs in the backyard, a little 10x10 area. Wouldnt EVER walk them, wouldnt let them out or nothing.
At the same time, My brother had some pics, and they were in contact of people daily, and were VERY Friendly dogs.

Filo, the dog that attacked you, did it bite you??:laugh:

· Banned
799 Posts
armac said:
It did not show it in that video, but the fat bitch in the red dress had ordered that dog to attack. She and that dog should be destroyed, it is not the dogs fault, but now that dog is dangerous

[snapback]868933[/snapback]​
Yeap, 100% correct i remenber seeing this on tv, the lady open the door and told the dog to attack, so the dog was only following orders cause as you can see he stoped the attack once she told him to. And if you were attacked im disappointed in the dog, cause your still posting....

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
This is a stupid post Filo. This is the one of the dumbest posts you have ever put on here. Just because one attacked you, doesn't mean they are all bad. If I had my car stolen by a "Insert racial slur here", that gives me no reason to hate ALL of them, or say they all steal cars.

PS., I've been attacked by dogs before, more than likely worse than most people on this board, but that says nothing for the breed of dog that attacked me, infact, the breed of dog I was attacked by is considered a REALLY docile dog. It's 100% owner fault.

· Registered
275 Posts
thats what happens when you dont train a dog the right way it doesnt matter what type of dog it is. I got a pitbull and he is the softest dog i know. My kids play and pull at him and he doesnt bat a eye lid its all reputation and people like you just make it worse. Any dog can attack. Its the owner that needs putting down not the dog especially that fat cow

· Registered
463 Posts
And if you were attacked im disappointed in the dog, cause your still posting....
couldnt agree more :nod:

this is a piss poor example and so typical of moronic ppl trying to portray this breed of dog as a devil,hopefully that women went to jail for along time.

Filo,better luck next time you freakin hippy

· Registered
1,129 Posts
Pit bulls are good dogs if the owner is good. I think there should be some course or something like that u have to pass to own one because random lazy people like that can buy a powerfull dog that was bred for fighting.

· Registered
2,852 Posts
Filo said:
Well since some have had their say, I will say mine. I think it is good these dogs are illegal in some areas and hopefully it will prevent sh*t like this happening. Not to mention ive been attacked by one before...

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=dog%20f...bull%20attacks2
[snapback]868929[/snapback]​
like it's already been said, that is NOT THEIR NATURE, it is the owner

jesus some people are just f-ing stubborn

· Registered
166 Posts
I got attacked buy this old ass ladys little snouzer or whatever the f*ck it was cause she couldnt control it.since she was old her voice wasnt loud enough for it to hear her that little piece of sh*t stayed loose chasing people till he chased me for the last time.Finally I was running from it going home cutting through back yards and my dog was out and its a pit and you know what happened next.but my dog wouldnt attack if I told him too.

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Roger said:
Yeap, 100% correct i remenber seeing this on tv, the lady open the door and told the dog to attack, so the dog was only following orders cause as you can see he stoped the attack once she told him to. And if you were attacked im disappointed in the dog, cause your still posting....

[snapback]869086[/snapback]​
takes more than a dog to hurt me...even a pitbull...

94NDTA said:
This is a stupid post Filo. This is the one of the dumbest posts you have ever put on here. Just because one attacked you, doesn't mean they are all bad. If I had my car stolen by a "Insert racial slur here", that gives me no reason to hate ALL of them, or say they all steal cars.

PS., I've been attacked by dogs before, more than likely worse than most people on this board, but that says nothing for the breed of dog that attacked me, infact, the breed of dog I was attacked by is considered a REALLY docile dog. It's 100% owner fault.
[snapback]869143[/snapback]​
its hard not to blame the breed when they hold the record for most fatal and non fatal bites over and other breed by far...yeah, thats why i had said case closed

Olson said:
couldnt agree more :nod:

this is a piss poor example and so typical of moronic ppl trying to portray this breed of dog as a devil,hopefully that women went to jail for along time.
Filo,better luck next time you freakin hippy

[snapback]869179[/snapback]​
not sure if the freakin hippy thing was called for but, i had said case closed...??

Fresh said:
like it's already been said, that is NOT THEIR NATURE, it is the owner

jesus some people are just f-ing stubborn
[snapback]869362[/snapback]​
who is stubborn? again i said CASE CLOSED...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.