Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
The owners of the other dogs are not so sympathetic. Dale Lebowski claims it's in a dog's nature to have sex with other dogs. "This chick is nuts! How can she sue us for the actions of five consenting dogs? This is ridiculous, I picked that bitch up when she was passed out, now I wish I'd of pished on her forehead."
Well, yeah she has the burden of proof that her dog didn't consent to being gangbanged; might be a little difficult

·
Registered
855 Posts
how do they think females that are going to get boned to get a litter of puppies so the owner can make money feel (o wait thats prostitution not rape)

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
thegreenrabbit said:
"Then all of a sudden, a big dog with a very large bollywhopper runs over and mounts little Ziggy. Then two more dogs jump in and start gang banging my poor puppy, and to make matters worse, this little Jack Russell starts humping my dogs face as the other perverted dogs pinned her down and raped her again and again."
I can not stop laughing.... the above is an actual quote from the lady....
never heard it called a "bollywhopper"

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
cooldudectd said:
Is it just me or does everything on that website look like BS? Check out the stories on the homepage.
[snapback]937351[/snapback]​
oh yeah.. Bush sells Iraqi homes on ebay ?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Studies have shown that animal rape is learned behaviour from the pets' master. "Chances are, if a dog runs over and aggressively and unsolicitly cohorts another dog, it's master is willing to do the same on an unsuspecting female." Explains veterinarian Bob Hubbs. "So if you're walking your dog and another dog starts humping it, watch out for its owner; he'll try the same on you."

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
lol, I didn't know there were gay dogs.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
JAC said:
lol, I didn't know there were gay dogs.
[snapback]937465[/snapback]​
first of all, there are gay dogs

second of all, there were no gay dogs in this story

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
It's from the green rabbit "your premium NON NEWS source". Yeah, im guessing its real.

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
sounds like BS. as soon as you read the word "bollywhopper" in a news article, you know it's a bunch of baloney.

·
Registered
192 Posts
" 'She was deflowered by four savage dogs and a cat and this is a severely emotional and traumatic experience for both of us, although she doesn't seem to care as much as I do.' Monica weeps. "

Why was a cat there too???? And her dog didn't even seem to mind that much, she said so herself. Story sounds like BS to me.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts