Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody ,
well my piraya is coming on monday 17th thanks to ron at fishpost and a few of the lads at piranha club uk i cant wait .
well been away for a couple of weeks (you probably didnt notice) as i have had server problems and could only email but had broadband fitted today and back online i have been off work this week so couldnt catch up with everybody here on my work pc either.
i will keep you posted as to what its like and can now get my pics up so will get snapping

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hey Overbite

How many piraya are you getting ? I'll see you at Gatwick on Monday ? Has Nick told you which part of Gatwick to go to yet ?
Just reread your post, sounds like one piraya, are you getting anything else ?
Ta.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dazza im not going to gatwick carl (lophius) is picking the fish up for me and bringing it back home and i am meeting him at his house .it would take me about 5 hours to get to gatwick .amar is also picking up at fish at his.i wish i could get down to gatwick to meet everybody
i am getting 1 piraya i will be getting a bigger tank in june i have a 55 us gal and have sold my 2 largest reds today so i will have 2 4-5'' reds and 1 5-6'' piraya and next uk order i may get a couple of cariba.
dixon

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Cheers, overbite piraya are a nice addition to any collection. They are my favorite and i recently had gotten 1 from ron and i am very happy. I know you whould be also congrats. And pour yourself a guinness.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its called stella artois a belgian lager very strong and opens the doorway to stella world after about eight cans, nice place but can never remember that much about it the next day

1 - 11 of 11 Posts