Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of trying to order (2) 4" Cariba and (1) 4" Piraya from Shark Aquarium. I am very excited and cannot wait. Although I have seen a few topics that are making me nervous. It seems that a large majority of people have problems with thier Piraya when housed with other Pygos. Rhomzilla has had some problems and it seems that he is not alone. Is this something that has merit or is it a coincidence?
Thanks and Happy New Year,

Joey

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
Also those stories could be water problems. Don't worry, but when you pick up your fish, definately make sure to look at Mashunters collection, especially his 240 gallon tank, just amazing. The piraya in it is huge.

· Registered
1,693 Posts
i have all four pygos living together, and have to say the piraya and the caribe are two friendliest fish in the tank to each other and everyone else. the reds and terns and the trouble makers in my tank; but not to problem extent; i don't see a problem developing with the one's you've ordered unless it's just life and the x-factor and that's a part of everything you embark on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.