Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think that I would be able to keep an asian,silver and jardini arros with 6 pygocentrus piraya and maybe 4 red brested piranhas.What are the chances

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
If you want to do that I would gladly take your arros off your hands.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Arrowanas are offly hard to come by here in Oregon for some reason and I would hate to see such beautiful fish simply become dinner for your pirayas.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Working at a fish store I am able to take peoples arros in and I give them fish credit. I in turn give the little amount I gave them on their arros and buy it and put them in my piranha tank. 3 weeks ago they ate a 15 inch jardini arro. It is always good to vary the diet of your fish.

SMTT

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
whoa! would love to have seen that never liked arrows no offense guys just seemed as predatory fish go theyre bitches then again havent had any but always hear about them getting punked and what u cant put in with it

110 gallon 5rbp 2", 1 rhom 1"
55 gallon 7" rhom

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
I can't believe u feed them arros I can't even get any here in Oregon well I haven't tried that hard, I have to get a bigger tank and some room first and work on my tank with my oscars in it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I seriously doubt it. The piranhas will either nip there fins which would make your arrow look terrible or just kill it and eat it.

I bought a 12"+ silver arrow for $125.00+tax earlier this week. I am getting ready to get another rarer one thats half the size for $150 so yes it would be an expensive feeder.

if you put in dime size to 2" size baby piranhas, the arrows can eat them. So either way someone is going to get hurt or killed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts