Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This movie was funny, witty, scary, and a cool as hell all rolled into one. Not to sound gay, but I am a Johnny Depp fan, I think he is a great actor and he was top notch in this movie. The effects were freegin sweet and the story had enough twists to keep my attention all the wya to the end. I recommend dropping 7 bucks to see this movie in the theaters!

·
Registered
664 Posts
That movie was sweet! And Johnny Depp gave it just the right amount of humour too. It was a great movie that made you lagh at some parts and hang on the edge of your seat at other parts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hell yeah! I dont wanna give to many things away but the final fight scene with the moonlight streaks....the effects were amazing!

and the chick in th emove was uber hot!

·
Registered
792 Posts
it was pretty good, i guess im a tough critic. The two swordfights were awesome. I thought those two sailors, the fat one and the one with the missing eye, were corny but other than that I thought it was good.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FeederFish33 said:
it was pretty good, i guess im a tough critic. The two swordfights were awesome. I thought those two sailors, the fat one and the one with the missing eye, were corny but other than that I thought it was good.
I agree, but a little corniness was exactly what was needed to lighten up the movie..... It was typical Brukheimer action movie corniness.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
seeing it this weekand

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
the fight scene where they kept jumping in and out of the moonlight was fricken awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! they were skeletons one second and the next they were back to normal!!!!!!! good movie........ surprised that disney made it............. a must see

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
very good movie..funny and exciting...two thumbs

anybody see bad boys 2..well i have ..better then part one imo..very funny movie .lots of explosive scenes(Brukheimer movie)..but the ending get way off course..stupied to say.but still a very enjoyable movie

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I went to the movies last night and had coice to see T-3 or Pirates. Went to watch T-3 instead, because I havent heard anything about Pirates yet. But since good feedbacks were given, Ill looking forward to seeing it sometime soon!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I went to the movies last night and had coice to see T-3 or Pirates. Went to watch T-3 instead, because I havent heard anything about Pirates yet. But since good feedbacks were given, Ill looking forward to seeing it sometime soon!!
so what did you think of t3 al?

·
Registered
213 Posts
ya this movie kicked ass.. but there were a few parts that were kinda farfetched... like when he slides down the rope with the handcuffs... how in the hell could he wrap the chain link around the rope when he is cuffed? it's impossible.. i wasn't the only one who noticed it either, my friend and i both looked at eachother at the same time and said wtf

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.