Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was intrested in learning more about these fish. Like where to get them. and generally more about them. what do they normally eat? what are the smaller ones call? Thanks
BJ

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Hey welcome to the board Azn! The piranha that were shown on the page were bought in Pennsylvania. They are only legal in certain states so do a search on google and you should find that info. A couple of my boys on this forum know a little more about feeding and what not so i will let them answer that part.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Those are my fish that you saw in the video. I fed them feeder fish (goldfish). I also fed them a mouse for a treat every now and then!

·
Registered
4 Posts
mine like squid chunks, gold fish, shiners or actually any fish i put in the tank. they even ate some fish that people told me they wouldn't eat, like a 4" pleco, and some red eye tetras that they grew up with....they even eat each other if your not careful. they also have an incredible hunger. they are always hungry....they were the size of a nickle when i got then, and now they are 4", and i have only had them for 3 months

·
Registered
22 Posts
feed them a more varied diet, such as beef heart, squid, krill, blood worms, earthworms, chicken heart and gizzard. those will help with color also.

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,009 Posts
RedBelly Dom said:
feeder fish arent that good for them
[snapback]996353[/snapback]​
dude that is an OLD OLD OLD thread

1 - 20 of 21 Posts