Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who watch it you'll already know this, but those who don't might wanna tune in next Thursday. They do a challenge with piranhas. Someone (Jeff? ) is shown holding a rather large dark rhom, very nice fish indeed. I will be taping it so I can check them out again.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i hope they cut of one of the contestants and make them swim across river...that would be sweet

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
MPower said:
I doubt none of contestants would make it that far but it would be interesting to watch.
yeah i know(i can wish) but it would be a hell of a show...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MPower said:
I doubt none of contestants would make it that far but it would be interesting to watch.
That's the point. Maybe the black girl on that Roger guy, wouldn't mind seeing either of them try it. :D

It's on CBS at 8pm EST Thursday nights.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
"In this Piranha book I hold published on 1964, says that Piranhas usually dont attack swimmers unless its in shallow waters. Its a scientific.." Blah Blah Blah Blah!!!

Mayn, I was waiting for someone to add that on the post. :sad: Oh wells.. I hope I get to catch it next weekend. Can someone post a reminder?!?!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Who wants me to remind them to remind Neo that he has to remind me about posting a reminder for people about... uhmm, what was this post about again?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did anyone notice the nice peacock bass the one girl caught from last week? I am kinda jealous, if I were on the show I would turn in into a fish gathering trip also and ship them home with me.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.