1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Coooool... Nicely planted tank.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
nice ..set-up..did i ever tell you i hate you for beening able to mix fish with your p's..no ..well there you go"i hate you"...hahaha..nice set-up juda..got some nice fish.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Thanks all :smile:

RhomZilla: besides the big pleco, I have a smaller one, a clown pleco, some talking catfish (spotted and striped), a tiny bristlenose cat (not on the pics), an oto (dwarf suckerfish), and 4 species of cories scavenging the tank for leftovers. And next to the "ground crew", there's also a number of tetra's in there (neons, emperors, serpae, rummy-nose): there's more info and pictures of them on my website.

(ActivePulse): you're right, but I must add that the spots are hardly visible in normal light: only when direct sunlight hits the tank, or when taking pics with flashlight (like these). I'm happy with the way my reds look: I think their red is very bright, especially when you realise they're captive-bred fish...

thePack: no worries, I hate you too :
:

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
wow judazzz that tank looks so cool your a lucky dude to have them all get along

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Nice tank set up...looks like mine!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.