Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By far, the best piranha publication on the market. A deffinate read for novices and old pro's.

Cueball, I ordered mine through barne's and noble. So any book store can get it for you. Just make sure its the 2008 publication (second edition). Or you can get it through amazon.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I many ways I would have liked to vote "exceptional", but as I have found, probably editorial, errors in it (please look at page 78), I settled for "Above average".

·
Registered
19,947 Posts
Save your money and read ore forum threads instead and save that cash and buy a better filter. Everything that book can tell you can find here with ease. That is more of a coffee table book IMO!

·
I got a great view here sitting on my "HIGH H
11,747 Posts
I keep hearing good things about this book, I definately gotta get me a copy. Is there a lot of revisions in this latest copy in comparison to the previous edition?

·
Wavy
25,469 Posts
I keep hearing good things about this book, I definately gotta get me a copy. Is there a lot of revisions in this latest copy in comparison to the previous edition?
Honestly ja'eh everything in that book is on here and opefe.. It's a nice little book to have but if your looking for groundbreaking info it's not for you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts