Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this might be a stupid topic to discuss. But my question is.. why dont I ever see my RBs taking a sh*t?? I feed them daily with different foods, but never seen a string of doo-doo comming out. I mean there are crap all over the bottom of my tank, especially from the pleco.. his doo-doo's looong!!! :eek:oh2:

Anyways, yeah.. Im hella bored and you guys are probably think I have no other time than to watch pooh come out of my P's. But it was just a question I was curious about.

G

·
It's usually grey, if you have like all black gravel you can see it, but also ive never seen a p with a long string of sh*t hanging out of its ass like you do with gold fish or other small fish.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
thier $hit is usualy smaller the the goldfishs $hit... my god can goldfish ever $hit! i saw my p's $hit 2 times in my piranha keeping years (3)

·
Registered
351 Posts
my p's all they do is sh*t there is so much of it in the tank i have to out and but waste control just to keep it low its like they have there own little corner of the tank to do it in cuz it just piles up

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
All the waste is usually in the corners and when they move fast you can see it. I always have to do water changes cuz the sh*t too much.

·
Registered
83 Posts
A lot of people's piranhas seem to be rather private about uh doing their thing. It's not invisible (looks like fish poop), sometimes you can see it on the bottom if you're well lucky... um yeah lucky. ??? Um anyways, you are very strange people searching for fish crap. :eek:oo:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
If you observe your fish long enough you will notice that they do "POO" but they seem to force it out so quick that it usually does not trail and pretrud from the body

1 - 10 of 10 Posts