Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone its your most favourite member of P fury and also the person with the best piranhas haha j/k

I have made this topic purely out of curiosity (and maybe to earn someone bragging rights) I have just been looking round looking for some mean ass P's when it struck me........ Not all piranhas teeth have the same growth. I would like to see who's piranhas has the biggest teeth!

It doesnt matter on species but pictures are worth a thousand words. I looked in my tank before and i can notice tiny little white things i will post a picture of it just for fun but i bet you there are some monsters out there.

P.s i dont wana see any pictures of cut lips as this is an awful thing to do, it doesnt look right, it is cruel and it isnt natural!

lets see your pics

MIKE

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
all mine have their teeth behind their lips not to much showing .. but still sharp as blades..

and good idea to throw the cut lips thing in .

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all mine have their teeth behind their lips not to much showing .. but still sharp as blades..

and good idea to throw the cut lips thing in .
what species of P? How old?

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i sold them at a 2.5 yrs all between 6- 7.5 inches i mean u can see their teeth just not well in pics and all that they just arent huge.

heres a vid of mine if u want to see not the best quality it was me fooling with my new digi when i got i.t

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi everyone its your most favourite member of P fury and also the person with the best piranhas haha j/k

I have made this topic purely out of curiosity (and maybe to earn someone bragging rights) I have just been looking round looking for some mean ass P's when it struck me........ Not all piranhas teeth have the same growth. I would like to see who's piranhas has the biggest teeth!

It doesnt matter on species but pictures are worth a thousand words. I looked in my tank before and i can notice tiny little white things i will post a picture of it just for fun but i bet you there are some monsters out there.

P.s i dont wana see any pictures of cut lips as this is an awful thing to do, it doesnt look right, it is cruel and it isnt natural!

lets see your pics

MIKE
can you see the teeth clearly

this the only pic i had to give you some idea, about the teeth

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
my dead piraya's teeth

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i sold them at a 2.5 yrs all between 6- 7.5 inches i mean u can see their teeth just not well in pics and all that they just arent huge.

heres a vid of mine if u want to see not the best quality it was me fooling with my new digi when i got i.t

Action packed fish! That's why I'm holding out for caribe.
[/quote]

thats not during feeding time .. they are actually very calm and love attention and crazy at feeding time... was sad to let them go.

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
hey rchan ware did ya get the crock head it looks wicked

1 - 16 of 16 Posts