Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
5,089 Posts
I believe the tank size is somewhere around 450 gallons (10'x24"x36" approx). The lady working there said that there were somewhere between 40-50 of them in there total. All rbps. Not the best pics, but you get the idea.

edit: on second thought, maybe the tank is 36" wide, but i swear it looked like 24" when i was there.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a couple pics my girlfriend took of the jellyfish there. I wish we would have remembered that we had the camera earlier. There were a ton of cool fish at that place. I will have to go back someday and take pics of the rest. Anyway, here they are.

· Serras n Snakes
3,411 Posts
Nice pics
I wonder what feeding time is like?

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, the tank is awesome. In the first pic, you can see only half of the actual length of the tank. There is another side equally as long to the right.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Filo said:
You know how they let u buy koi pellets and toss em to the koi...they should do that for the Ps there, but with smelt or something.
[snapback]854870[/snapback]​
that would be sweet, id just like to see the dumbass who puts his arm in the and comes out with a nub.

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Cool pics - the light and decor aren't really my cup of tea, but those Reds look awesome

And those jelly's are... well.... psychedelic - I think I'll save a few of those pics for the times I get home late at night, to top off the buzz

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.