Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The explanation... I recieved a free Silver Dollar from my friend, and I put it in the tank to see if it could survive my piranhas...it got attacked the first day, but managed to survive...I then moved it to a hospital tank where it looked like it was going to die, it was just lying on the ground and slowly breathing, but then I added some food and aquarium salt and left...a few hours later he was swimming around the hospitol tank energetic and lively again! I think I'm going to keep him now, just because he is a survivor like mo'f*cking Beyonce!

·
Registered
611 Posts
the p with the battle wounds how many
do you have that size in the tank??? and is there bigger ones in the tank then that one?? whos doing the damage??

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hrdbyte said:
do you have that size in the tank??? and is there bigger ones in the tank then that one?? whos doing the damage??

[snapback]932259[/snapback]​
Thats not a P, thats a Spotted Silver Dollar. The first piranha yawning is a Cariba... all the P's in my tank (6 Red Bellies, 2 Caribas) dish out eqaul damage...my smallest red belly is straigt mean though, he doesnt mess around, I didnt see the Silver get attacked, but my guess would be one of the caribas or the small red belly did that.

·
Registered
611 Posts
moeplz said:
hrdbyte said:

[snapback]932259[/snapback]​
Thats not a P, thats a Spotted Silver Dollar. The first piranha yawning is a Cariba... all the P's in my tank (6 Red Bellies, 2 Caribas) dish out eqaul damage...my smallest red belly is straigt mean though, he doesnt mess around, I didnt see the Silver get attacked, but my guess would be one of the caribas or the small red belly did that.
[snapback]932270[/snapback]​
my bad I thought it was a baby p....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts