Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In order to provide the best information possible, please look over the section of piranha information and let me know through PM where you see mistakes.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
so far looks good, i just dont like how on some pages the photos are on top and some are on the bottom.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
bobme said:
i just dont like how on some pages the photos are on top and some are on the bottom.
Could you give me an example where this occurs (I don't see it...)

And a shoutout to everyone on this board:
if you see any information that is incorrect, or know something that is missing, let me know, either by pm or by sending me an e-mail: [email protected], or let Xenon know, and he'll pass it on to me.
I have taken up the task of maintaining those factsheets, and since it's still a first version, let me know if you have comments, tips, additions or anything else (just make sure you can back it up, because the main goal is to have information available that is as accurate, complete and helpful as possible).

New fact sheets will be added in the near future, so if you have information or pictures on those species that are still absent, and want to share this with the piranha-fury community, let me or Xenon know...

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Just e-mail me pictures you have found ([email protected]), or mail/pm me the location where you found the picture on the net, and I'll go after it.

One more thing: next time, try to use the "edit" button to change a post you made :smile:
btw: some webhosts don't allow remote picture linking: in that case, adding pics to directly to a thread is not possible.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
oh.....ok thanks

Anyway...heres an Eigenmanni. I don't think anyone on the board has this piranha. If you want anymore Xenon or Judazzz just tell me on here and I can find more that you dont have yet. Here's the Eigenmanni. I got them both off of Frank's website.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
your picture on the left of the Spilo page is a Maculatus, I remember that pic, and the person said thats what it was

otherwise good work
Oh, ok, I'll correct that when I come home from work... :smile:
Do you by any chance know who's picture that is?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts