Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I just moved to New York where it would seem that I need some sort of permit to own a piranha. I posted in the Cichlid section trying to find an appropriate substitute, but nothing seemed as cool as a piranha. I was wondering if anyone had any experience in obtaining one of these permits, and could help me get one of my own.

Thanks

·
Registered
253 Posts
heres the real on all that...BULLSHIT..find a good site start with the links on this site and u can get some pirahnas in nyc..tons of these people on here live in nyc and they own P's..i live in florida and have rbp's so it is possible just keep it on the low!!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Many, many, many
people own illegal fish whether snakeheads, piranha, glow in the dark fish, whatever they may be. Its not something you want to broadcast to everyone, but its done. Besides I'm sure they have bigger problems in NYC, than to spend their time and money looking for people with smuggled piranha. Worest come to worest, I'd imagne youd only be warned or fined. Check out my location.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'ved live in NYC for 30 yrs and I've owned Piranhas. Actually I know a guy who owns a pet shop in the Bronx and can hook you up too.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
hey ppl the fish and wildlife ppl do peruse these websites and forums so be carefull with what u say
just lookin out
later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts