Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I only want to know about piranhas in tanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking it would be good if we created a section of the site showing people which piranhas come from where - to do this we could get a map of South America and have coloured sections - each colour is a differant species.
you could also add info about other fish from the area, and pics of the area.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Another idea of mines that Innes beat me to it. J/K Yeah that would be nice, a map where each species is located and known to inhabit. Good one Innes!!!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
does anyone know where piranhas live?
does anyone have a map?
does anyone know what else lives with piranhas?
can anyone do this?

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Agree, great idea Innes!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Innes should take the lead on this, PM Winkyee and ask him where he got those cool maps he showed me once, and talk with Frank and others to correctly locate the habitat for the idfferent species. ... compile all this info and then I will put it in a web page and post it here, giving you and whoever helped you compile the info credit.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK I have sent out a couple of PMs - if anyone else has any info or ideas on this please contact me or Xenon

Thanks
Innes

·
Registered
564 Posts
piranha 13 said:
I like the idea.....if i knew more about the piranhas natural habitat it would help to create a more natural habitat in their tanks.
I totally agree. I bought the dvd "Piranha:Wolf in the Water" and I got a lot of new ideas for my tank. It was cool to see footage of where my fish came from.

Maps with pics, names of the rivers, and lists of the native plants and fish.

I'd love to see it.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can anyone actially do this? - do you have pics & descriptions?

if so please go ahead - I'm sure it would be appriciated & 100% of the votes says yes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.