• 1 Big Goldfish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'd love to see a squirrel or a little cottontail rabbit. If you ask me what the ultimate would be, I would say a piglet. That would be just incredible. How many and what kind of p's are getting fed? You better film it!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
RATT!!! I've seen 1 pinky, 2 mice.. but never a rat!!! The pinkys I sometimes feel for.. but I hate rats!!! OHH please, please the rats!!

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
cfr3 is gonna take a visit to the fish of "The Mouse Video" fame this weekend and has promised a video

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There will definitely be a video made of the feeding. I haven't seen them in a few months, but I have been told they are getting bigger, meaner, and better performers. I still am trying to figure out what they should be fed.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!!
I changed my mind about the 2 rats. I say toss in a fetus!! They're rich in protien, and the blood would surely rile them up. Nasty, but compared to you guys, you guys are the meanest and sickest bunchos I've ever met. Little kittens, ducklings.. sheesh

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have fed them a Gerbil and a rat before...It is just the same thing as a single mouse, just a little bigger. The two mice is what I think I will go with. I want to see them move form one mouse to another. BTW, what does it take to adopt a small kitten?

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,893 Posts
cfr3 said:
I have fed them a Gerbil and a rat before...It is just the same thing as a single mouse, just a little bigger. The two mice is what I think I will go with. I want to see them move form one mouse to another. BTW, what does it take to adopt a small kitten?
nothing you just take them and give them like 10 bucks

But i rather take it for free form some small helples lil kid giving them away

1 - 20 of 28 Posts