Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of my Piranha feeding on some frozzen fish food mix, The other fish who you can see get in the picture is a cichlid (Yes i know he's gonna be eaten soon, but thats why he was given to me)

·
Banned
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roger said:

Shrimp, krill, gel binder, spinach, clams, krill hydrolysate, sardine meal, plankton, salmon egg oil, squid, kelp, lecithin, casein, paprika, canthaxanthin, cod liver oil, astaxanthin, vitamins (choline chloride, ascorbic acid including stabilized vitamin C, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, menadione sodium bisulfite chloride, vitamin B-12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, beta-carotene supplement, biotin), amino acids (dl-methionine, taurine, lysine), and trace elements of manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, and sodium selenite.
[snapback]747842[/snapback]​
Is the food and the camera is Kodask EasyShare CX7530 (Pictures Taken in Burst Mode(Takes Alots of pictures in a short time)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.