Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, a week ago my piranha got the fugus diease. His whole body is completey recover. His eyes however.. its still kinda cloudy but its like a red cloud. I am currently treating him with mela fix/salt and have the temp raised to about 85 for that past 2 days already. Should I add the JUNGLE FUNGUS CLEAR tablets again and wait another 4 days? or should i keep giving him melafix/salt for 1 more week

·
Registered
770 Posts
if your going to start useing the meds, I would sudgest a 25-30% waterchange, then add the meds, but follow the directions extremely carefully, and follow up with waterchanges.. I have lost many P's due to MEDS..

I HATE THEM... SALT & Melafix r the best,
only use meds unless nothing else works.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Malice said:
if your going to start useing the meds, I would sudgest a 25-30% waterchange, then add the meds, but follow the directions extremely carefully, and follow up with waterchanges.. I have lost many P's due to MEDS..

I HATE THEM... SALT & Melafix r the best,
only use meds unless nothing else works.
[snapback]877542[/snapback]​
Yup many fish have been killed by over dosing meds stick to salt, melafix and heat keep clean water and don't overfeed. gl bra

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
I forgot to mention last time that you need to remove the carbon from your filter before adding medicine.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the filter is not turned on. I only got the airpump and heater on. Is the sign of the red clouded eye something bad? or just healing? Hes normal and eatting as usual, except for the red clouded eye

1 - 7 of 7 Posts