Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what everyone here feeds their piranha. I basically feed mine live goldfish and mice. I like to do this cause I feel they stay aggressive eating live food. What does everyone else here feed their piranha?

·
Registered
467 Posts
You got to feed them algae wafers Xenon. If you want their colors to come out. Feed them some shrimp too. And in case they decide to get lazy thrown in some guppies and watch them fly.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Yeah I feed mine chicken and fish fellets. When im not lazy and actually make it to the pet store I get feeders, or sometimes i throw in a crayfish that usually doesnt make it a day or so.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I fed mine a 4-5 inch bluegill, I forgot just how fast they are. That was the most fun feeding session to watch, it was cheap too. Just one advantage to living in the boon-docks.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have see pics of 24 baby caribe eating a once frozen mouse they ate it to the bone amazingly it did not make the water dirty beefheart, feeders, fresh fish, fresh meat, hamburger will make them grow like for some reason it worked for me but be careful don't feed the m alot of it they can die and it will mess up the water really bad and only feed them liek the extra lean kind don't only rely on the hamburger you must give them a varied diet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts