Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
It must be awesome to have someone to support you like that in the hobby! Way to go Mrs_Mad! :smile:

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
if people are intrested you can buy a clock, and have a pic enlarged and make those with your own piranhas pics, of course you would have to glue numbers on though, that is one of the nicer ones I have seen, some on ebay are cheesy looking, yours is cool

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Xenon said:
It must be awesome to have someone to support you like that in the hobby! Way to go Mrs_Mad! :smile:
ditto...

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
KEWL!!! Its always nice to have the wife/gf be involved in your interest. Much props to yours MAD!!!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
my girlfriend thinks my pygos are "pretty" but hates to see them eat

she thinks the Elongatus is ugly, but like to watch him since he is so active

she thinks the wimples are ugly too

·
Registered
542 Posts
I once had a clock that was made out of a red P. The numbers were stuck on the side of the P with a sweeping hand. It ran on 1 AA battery. Don't know where it is, which menas i'll look for it now!

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
good girl mrs mad!!!

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Awesome clock. I wish my gf would get into my hobby a little more so she didn't pissed when I pay attention to my fish

Joe

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
I have that clock. It's really a cheap piece of crap but it looks cool I guess. one of a kind for sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Everyone!!! :biggrin: . I try really hard to support the things Mad does....some of them I dont understand and Some I dont WANT to understand...but all in all...I try to "get into" whatever he is into...that way we can do it together..."Awwww" I know...LOL...

Thanks Again!!!

MrsMad

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Lucky one!

My GF loves Ps. too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts