Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this fish is at one of the LFS and Bcollins has seen it also, it kind of resembles a rhom, but lacks the red eyes and has a lot of red on the gills,they want 69.98 for him.......sorry for the bad pics

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Clearer pics will help alot. It is, as you know, definately a serra. A rhom? Now that might be questionable. Either that or a SpiloCf perhaps.

~Dj

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Seems spilo CF to me, please post clearer pics, i don´t think is a Rhom, It could be even Medinai...post pics...post pics...!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Depends on how big he is, and what state you live in.

~Dj

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
mtx1 said:
that thing looks just like my so called rbp but its the only one that eats all my other 6 baby ps heh and it was a baby heres a pic of it
let me know what u guys think?
Yours is a red belly. The one pictured above is probly a spilo cf, but definately a serra. Yours is a pygo. The body shapes are completely different. Take a look at the body outline. I think you will notice a difference.

~Dj

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
Honda99_300ex Posted on Jul 8 2003, 06:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is in Ohio, and it is about 5".......So you guys think it is a CF, but I was looking at pics of BCollins CF and it looks a lot different, I don't know, this one has me lost
Its really better you secure a better photo to say for certain. The positioning of the fish makes it somewhat difficult. From the attributes that I can see (though it could change with a better photo) appears to make the fish a CF not a rhombeus.

If you can please try to get a better photo.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.