Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the fish for about 3-4 months now they are around 3-4 inches and they look exactly like my reds did. Just wondering if anyone else that bought them noticed the same thing or what. Haven't seen him on here in awhile either to ask him but I would just like to see what happened with everyone else's.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i don't blame him he was a great guy and for the price they were even cheap for red's i think i got them for like 2-3 dollars a piece and then a couple for free. I just don't really want more reds so ill probably give them to my friend.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Mad is quite the interesting charecter. He should have been responsible for proper ID of the fish he was selling before doing so. It was very apperent as to what the fish's id were at the time when they were sold and pics posted by buyers at the time. I personally feel that if one sold fish and they turned out otherwise, then the seller should be responsible. IMO, the seller cant merely pass the blame on to someone else and still keep the buyers money.

Lessons learned.

~Dj

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Petzl88 said:
And then the buyer should have made sure on top of that!
The buyer actually did. They merely posted some pics, and they recieved ID from many users as being merely reds. That, IMO, was something that mad could have easily done before selling them. And saved alot of trouble on the end of the buyer. However, he seemed to cover his own side pretty well by not refunding, or partially refunding any money.

~Dj

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya, i also agree with that. I was one of the first buyers though so i got mine before people started questioning them. Anyways what happened to mad i havent seen him on here for awhile.... I myself haven't been on for awhile either, but i was just wondering.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.