Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
For all the people who requested!

ftp://pvid:download[email protected]/
Use an FTP client... www.leapware.com LeapFTP works good...

The file is 435 MB and is good quality... The movie it self isnt that great quality... The rip is almost perfect... So it may look not to great, but the actual dvd isnt perfect either...

3 Downloaders Max... Dont hammer my ftp or il ban... Thx...

-Enjoy, Kev

PS. Updated Pic of my Tank too!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I am okie with that just how we knoe when we are at the limit!? we should set up a d/l sheet or something so u dont get hammered and we get what we want. so if u can let me know when it is safe to d/l

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its been about a month since they have been in there... ive been feeding them everyday... Shrip, white fish fillets, today was a bit of each... They were awesome to watch today... I notice the growth is much quicker in a bigger tank!!! Lovin it!!!

·
Bean Power!
8,912 Posts
The DVD is so damn cheap and easy to order, I'll never understand why you guys try to get it any other way.

Moved to piranha pics and vids

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Serrapygo said:
The DVD is so damn cheap and easy to order, I'll never understand why you guys try to get it any other way.

Moved to piranha pics and vids
[snapback]888873[/snapback]​
lol......

(ps. download isnt working!)

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Whats the password?

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Sigh, I'm going to our huge video store to try and find it. if I can't......I'm buying Piranha the movie MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA MUTANT PIRANHAS TRYING TO TAKEOVER THE WORLD!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts