Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm presently undergoing work to finish off my 2nd half sleeve tattoo. The tiger was completed just over five months ago. It started off as just the tigers head about 6 years ago as my first tat, I then got bitten by the bug and had the rest added on!

I then started to feel uneven and lop sided so decided to have the jesters head on my other arm extended too, I've only had the outline done so far but am impressed already, the lady who does the tattoos is well known for her outstanding art work!

What do u guys think and does anyone have any tattoos of their own they would like to share by posting photos?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
You get props from me. I'm HUGE into jokers and evil clowns. I myself have a evil Jack-in-the-box popping out with a stick of dynamite in one hand and a zippo in the other.

Nicely done. Good to see someone is as twisted as I am.

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
very nice. i'd like to see the jester when it's colored.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nicely done. Good to see someone is as twisted as I am.
[snapback]925886[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Too god damn right.......... whats normal anyway? lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! The work is on going so I'm booked in for another 4hr session next month, should be finished and coloured within 4 months depending on whether I have the cash.

I think it's gonna look better than the tiger!

lol don't worry too much about ur mum I had my first tattoo at the age of 14!! however with hindsight I wish I had waited until I was older!

Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
910 Posts
More meaningless body art!!!

Whoopiieeeeee!!!!

At least you didn't cop out and get shitty quality art like most people. It looks nice, but will get old quick.

Pac

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
don't worry too much about ur mum
my mum looks like a cross between that tiger and the joker, i have every right to worry! mine wont be anywhere near as big as those though. i wont be able to stand the pain

·
Registered
815 Posts
nice bit colourful for my tastes but if thats what your into. keep us posted on than i wana see that finished

p.s where in did you go to get it done as i see your in nottinghamshire i might wonder on down and have a word about my next one as thats excellent work

·
Registered
469 Posts
That artist has some talent
I enjoy to see sleeves and see how so many of things are collaged...Iam looking to do a sleeve within the next year or 2 and trying to get it all situated as to what exactly I want

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
inked82 said:
nice bit colourful for my tastes but if thats what your into. keep us posted on than i wana see that finished

p.s where in did you go to get it done as i see your in nottinghamshire i might wonder on down and have a word about my next one as thats excellent work

[snapback]926497[/snapback]​
Just outside notts mate in Retford! Will keep this thread updated with new work as soon as I get it done!

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,009 Posts
nice but I'm not diggin the color. I'm old school, I stick with all black. I think it would look more sick if you had tuck with all black but it's cool we all have different taste. Was it a custom job or ???

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
very clean line work by your artist. also good color for a color work, although i like all black. only thing i notice is the 8ball is distorted a little, but then again im a perfectionist. good clean work though

1 - 20 of 33 Posts