Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I email my pic so someone can post it here on this thread? Sorry I'm on a new cpu.

Btw hopefully someone can help and if they can this is my rhom.

Thanks!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I thought I posted that pic but couldn't find the post. Thanks bro.

Well I do have others but need to wait to get back on my cpu before I can post them.

Damn what a waste of a thread.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again. Since this thread may go somewhere then I have a question. My rhom is starting to develope a reddish orange color around his throat area and a little on the belly. The eyes are the same color as to be exspected from a rhom. Do you know why he's developing that color?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
waspride said:
What do you have him housed with?
[snapback]943434[/snapback]​
He was housed with two 8" crazy ass Pacu but now he's staying in a 30g long gor now until I get my new house.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NegativeCamber said:
here is your rhom... right side up

[snapback]943461[/snapback]​
Thank you but back to my question. My rhom is starting to develope a reddish orange color around his throat area and a little on the belly. The eyes are the same color as to be exspected from a rhom. Do you know why he's developing that color? Is this normal?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Unless yu can provide a better and more clear picture... by the look and shape of your P, I would claim it as a P. Natt.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RhomZilla said:
Unless yu can provide a better and more clear picture... by the look and shape of your P, I would claim it as a P. Natt.
[snapback]943593[/snapback]​
Trust me it doesn't look anything like a rbp. I've found one pic on this site that resembles him and he's definetly a rhom. I'll wait till I can post up pics with him out of the water being measured.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts