Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great! set up nice looking pygo...If I would you I'll add some live plants to it and it will look badass tank..

what size tank and how many pygo in there
Well its 55g...saving for a 75...figured they would be ok in that until I got the bigger setup. I had some fake plants in there but I thought it looked stupid...I have some plants growing in my other tank that I was going to transfer over once they get a little more sturdy...

I have 4 in there + the pleco...hopefully he'll be around a while...

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
^^^X2

Take that tacky skull out of the tank. If you are going for a natural look anyway. Otherwise, get some pink gravel to go with that skull. lol

Good pics though. Is that driftwood, or just tree branchs broke off?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome. And i agree that is a cool set up you have there. I say skulls are COOOOOOLLLLL.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well my wife got the skull, I thought it was pretty cool, but to each his own I guess...yes its real drift wood, power washed, baked, and sunk in my other tank...straight from the missouri river...

·
LionHart
13,099 Posts
Skulls in piranha tanks are kinda a "Newbie" and "Teenager" thing... so what the hell.

Nice looking setup!
I love the wood... as stated, some ferns would kick ass in there, and really draw the whole thing together.

I say "Great lookin' setup..." especially for a self exclaimed "Newbie!"

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I had bought a few pieces of drift wood in the past for previous tanks and was going to but some for this one until I realized how expensive it was going to be. So I went down to the river and grabbed some neat ones, cleaned them off, screwed them to a ceramic tile and sunk them for 2 weeks in the goldfish tank...the ones in my cichlid tank are the coolest though...I'll post pics if anyone is interested.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.