Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Here is a tank with 1 breeding pair 9" and 2 other reds trying to prove at 8"

Organism Terrestrial plant Terrestrial animal Grass Underwater

Plant Bird Natural landscape Terrestrial plant Grass

Here is a pic of the shoal of wild reds that would rip sh*t out of your hands. They were crazy little guys. Some have been lost, some shoaled in my mix tank now, but a majority of them are being sold to crockeeper this week.
Water Botany Fluid Organism Plant

This is the 150 ag. Kinda looks rough, but makes for one hell of a grow out tank!!!
Gas Auto part Automotive tire Machine Metal

This is a pic of my 125 breeder tank. Just those lonely two P's doin' thier thing in the basement, where nobody can watch. I find privacy is a major factor in breeding.
Wood Gas Wood stain Automotive exterior Glass

Here is the link to the vid of the mix shoal. Don't mind the stupid feeder that has lived for 2 weeks, and is getting mighty brave. He won't last long. Belive it or not, that tern was 3" on sept. 12 when I got him. They grow SOOOOO fast!!! Not the best video, but hey, it works.

Link>>>

Will get some pics of my 55 gal and fry tanks as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Nice full tank shot. I like how you put them together. Gives a good view.

·
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was when I first bought the breeding pair from MasHunter. It's the female in front that looks like her ribs are showing. She was fed well before I got her, because mash takes good care of his fish, and she still eats great. I think it is just when she goes real pale thats just the way she looks. Might also be from flashing and breeding so much rubbing the gravel. She doesn't flash because of PH or anything, just mostly when things get hot n' heavy during breeding.

·
4,364 Posts
great looking fish i see a breeding award in the future
Got that right. By my calculations, I will have the award by Febuary 4, because Dec 4th is when my fish bred, and I have to raise the fry for 2 months. I have the pics ready to be sent in to claim my award. Yeah!!!

·
4,364 Posts
You guys still haven't seen the mix shoal yet. I am going to make a vid real quick, hopefuly, if youtube is good to me tonight, lol.

Okay....it's uploaded. Just waiting on youtube to approve it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.