Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Still trying to give him a good name... again im sorry ill get better pics when i get that cam these were just from my phone... so sorry for the poor quality! Nice huh?

Attachments

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
nice one man, good luck with him i hope you enjoy, now go start another few more threads, im not joking i wanna see this whole forum page with threads regarding your fish

not being mean, im serious, go get em tiger

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dont temp me man i just might do it

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
dont temp me man i just might do it
dude, if you do, despite the fact your from ontario, youll be tops in my book :laugh:

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
looking good but stop making a ton of gay threads............. u are making urself look bad and in turn making your new rhom look bad too and we know you dont want that

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Finally..lol...nice looking fish!

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
No hes right Badman has 16 topics in the forum on the front page. Nice Fish but keep it all in one or two threads.

edit*- he made another one.
thanks for realizing im not just being a moron........... i understand being excited but there is a search option on the site that would answer every one of the questions he asked in like 20 different threads.......... he was dared to fill the page with new threads so i dont think im needing to chill.

badman what size tank is your rhom in? i dont think ive seen you post that info anywhere yet

1 - 20 of 30 Posts